We are looking for an experienced Medical Assistant Monday-Friday, hours may vary. Travel is a must. Certification is a plus, but not required.
We are looking for someone with excellent customer service skills who operates multiple-line telephone switchboard system. Provides routine information as needed and routes calls to appropriate person/department. Must be able to handle large volume of calls.
MEDICAL FRONT OFFICE SPECIALIST
Are you a friendly and motivated individual who loves working in a fast-paced environment? If so, we are looking for an individual who can successfully multi-task the day to day responsibilities of a Medical Front Desk Specialist. We are looking for someone who is comfortable on the phone, has great organizational skills, and has outstanding customer service skills. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Medical Front Office Check In/Out Duties and Requirements:
• Greet patients in friendly, professional manner.
• Scan new insurance cards and ID cards into EMR system ACCURATELY.
• Collect correct copays and balances from the patient.
• Schedule appointments and testing as needed.
• Must have experience working with commercial insurances and Medicare.
• Experience working with EMR.
• Experience with Centricity is a plus!
• Must be able to work in a very high volume, fast paced practice!
• Scan and attach documents into patient’s charts in EMR.
• Keep front lobby and personal desk areas CLEAN and ORGANIZED.
• Must be able to handle stressful situations in a professional manner.
• Must be on time to work and leave when the last patient is checked out.
• Position involves traveling to local sites.
• High School Diploma
• 2 + years’ experience working in medical front office.